Have you come up against some child-rearing conundrums that left you feeling overwhelmed? Being a parent is never clear cut, but sometimes it feels like we dive into particularly murky waters. To help you navigate, Butterfly Beginnings Counseling presents some great resources for handling common issues at every age and stage of development.
From baby sign language to talking about school, here are useful resources for improving communication with your child.
- Baby Sign Language Quick Start
- Talking to Toddlers—4 Secrets That Bring You Closer
- Age-By-Age Guide to Getting Your Kid to Talk to You
Health and Safety
Use these resources for identifying, solving, and preventing problems to help your child stay safe and healthy.
- Ultimate Baby Proofing Checklist to Childproof Your Home
- Internet Safety for Kids: 17 Cyber Safety Experts Share Tips for Keeping Children Safe Online
- What Should Parents Do If Their Child Is Bullied at School?
Learning and Growing
There are tons of great activities, tools, and services to help your child learn and grow at every stage of development. Here are a handful of ideas and tips to try.
- It’s Playtime, Baby! 12 Simple Developmental Activities to Try with Your Tot
- Our Favorite Games for Teens to Reinforce Learning
- 8 Reasons Why Video Games Are Good For Your Brain
Having to relocate to a new town can be one of the more traumatic experiences in a child’s life. Here are some ideas to help them adapt.
Parenting decisions can sometimes be confusing. When you encounter issues that aren’t clear-cut, turn to these resources. Answers are out there if you know where to look.
Emily Graham is the creator of Mighty Moms. She believes being a mom is one of the hardest jobs around and wanted to create a support system for moms from all walks of life. On her site, she offers a wide range of info tailored for busy moms — from how to reduce stress to creative ways to spend time together as a family.